Get a FREE consultation with a police complaints expert

    Let us call you

    Do you feel that you have been maliciously prosecuted by the police?

    Have you been involved in an accident with an Emergency Services Vehicle

    If you have been involved in a road traffic accident with either the police, fire brigade or the ambulance service as either a pedestrian or a passenger or driver of a vehicle, then you are entitled to make a claim for compensation. Emergency service drivers are duty bound to drive with due care and attention at all times in order to keep the risk of accidents to a minimum.

    A compensation claim can also be made if the emergency vehicle has damaged your property.

    Our panel of specialist solicitors are on hand to advise you with your potential claim under a No Win No Fee agreement.